Fees, Online Pre-Payments & Cancellation Policy
STEPS TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULT WITH YOUR LACTATION CONSULTANT
- Please take a moment to review our Fee Structure & Cancellation Policy below. For budget conscious families, consultation visits at our Offices are best and easy access via TTC.
- Please Contact Us to briefly review your Breastfeeding Support needs and to Schedule an Appointment at your Home/Hospital or at our Offices.
- Once you have Scheduled your Appointment with us, we will send you an invoice via Email that can be paid securely online.
Currently the insurance company Great West Life is covering the services provided by lactation consultants with the designation IBCLC, RLC. Please call to find out if your insurance company covers our services.
(HST will be applied to the prices listed below)
HST/GST # 828655936
A brief description of each Service is found on our Breastfeeding Overview page
at Your Home or Hospital
Discounted Rate at
My Clinic Office at the CCNM
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
(Leslie & Sheppard)
|by Appointment Only||by Appointment Only|
|Prenatal Lactation Consultation||$175||1 hour|
|Prenatal Breastfeeding Class||$175||1 hour|
|Lactation Consultation||$175/hr||$100/hr + HST||avg. 1.5hrs/consult|
|Holidays Lactation Consultation||$200/hr||$100/hr + HST|
|Lactation Consultation Multiples||$200/hr||$100/hr + HST|
- Cancellations with less than 24 hrs will incur a minimum charge of 1 hour fee. Please see below for our Cancellation Policy Terms & Conditions.
It's important to realize that asking your Lactation Consultant to visit you and your baby at Home or Hospital requires scheduling the EXTRA time to travel to and from your location. This means that the Lactation Consultant has to block ALL the required time in her agenda, and forego seeing other moms and babies during your Onsite visit. Additionally, there are logistics expenses involved related to the transportation and parking. For this reason, please note that Lactation Consultant Services provided at your home or Hospital will include an additional Travel Fee to cover the Travel Time of the LC and Vehicle Expenses. To make it fair to you and your LC, the Travel Fee is based on the distance from our offices beyond 20km.
- The additional Travel Fee is approximately $1.75/km (each way) if your home or hospital is outside our regular service area in Toronto. Please contact us for additional information.
- Calculate the travel distance to our offices using the following map
- Any parking fees will also be charged back to the client, since this is not part of our service fee and is different depending on the Hospital or Public Parking availability for visits at your Location.
- At VitaNurture Toronto Breastfeeding, we are committed to providing choices in a transparent manner. For this reason, we encourage you and your baby to take advantage of our reduced rates when visiting us at our Offices, with easy TTC access and free street parking right in front of our door!
CANCELLATION POLICY TERMS & CONDITIONS
It is important to recognize that your Lactation Consultant is committed to making time to see you and your baby at the Scheduled Appointment & Location. This means that they will manage other commitments around your Scheduled Appointment.
For this reason, in the event of a Cancellation, Refunds are not issued, but in certain cases we will apply your pre-payment to a rescheduled mutually-convenient time.
Cancellations made with less than 24 hours to the Scheduled Appointment will incur a minimum charge equivalent to 1 hour of your Consultation Type (Home/Hospital/Onsite= $175+HST, Our Offices= $100 HST included)
- Please Call our office anytime at 647-689-2332, if prompted please leave a voicemail with your Name, Contact Number and Cancellation Details, or
- Please Email us anytime via our Contact Form available on our website here http://vitanurture.ca/contact. Our system will send you an email confirming the reception of your cancellation request.